Check out milk recipes from DairyPure® and from bloggers you know and love! We've got plenty to entice your family's taste buds.
Sweet Cheesecake With Strawberries
A smooth, creamy dessert ideal for any season. The playful presentation makes this recipe perfect for guests or family.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (16 whole graham crackers, ground)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 32 oz. of cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup DairyPure® Sour Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or 1/4 teaspoon vanilla paste)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 pints of fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup homemade DairyPure® whipped cream
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Spray 12 small (8-
oz.) mason jars with nonstick cooking spray (be sure to get the bottomsso the crust doesn't stick). Blend the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Place about 2 tablespoons of the blend into each mason jar and press down to make the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the room temperature cream cheese with the 3/4 cup of sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well. Add the DairyPure® Sour Cream, vanilla and lemon zest and mix until well incorporated. Fill each mason jar with about a 1/2 cup of the filling. Be sure to leave room for your topping.
- Place the jars in a large roasting pan. Fill the pan with hot water halfway up the mason jars. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the jars with tongs and place on a wire rack to cool.
- For the topping: Sprinkle the sugar on top of the strawberries and let sit for 30 minutes until a syrup forms. Arrange strawberries on top of each cheesecake. Refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve and dollop with homemade DairyPure® whipped cream on top.