Check out milk recipes from DairyPure® and from bloggers you know and love! We've got plenty to entice your family's taste buds.
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Who would think sour cream was a great way to start the day? Pair your morning cup of joe with this delectable coffee cake.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1½ sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cup DairyPure® Sour Cream or DairyPure® Light Sour Cream
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 to 2 tbsp DairyPure® Milk
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix the filling ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, beat ¾ cup butter and 1½ vanilla, eggs, sugar and your flour mixture with an electric mixer.
- Spread the cake mix in the pan and sprinkle the filling over it in layers.
- Bake for an hour.
- For the glaze, heat the remaining butter in a saucepan and stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla.