Check out milk recipes from DairyPure® and from bloggers you know and love! We've got plenty to entice your family's taste buds.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are packed with oats, which are full of fiber and protein! They’re easy to make with kids for a fun kitchen adventure, and of course, they’re delicious with a cold glass of DairyPure milk!
Makes about 36 cookies
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
3 cups rolled oats
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, then beat on high for 1 minute. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Slowly add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Add oats and chocolate chips. Mix until just combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, place cookies on baking sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. The centers will look undercooked.
- Cool cookies for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy the cookies with DairyPure milk!